Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Goastbusters

I went to go visit mother and baby last night. Elliott was just hanging out holder her when I got there. I held her for a bit. Then it was diaper changing feeding time. Elliott did the changing and Nicole was going to do the feeding. She is bottle feeding. So the instant he hands her the baby she gets the hiccups, from what they told me, it was the millionth time that day. Elliott leaves to go get a drink from the water fountain. While he is gone, the hiccups get progressivly worse. It reaches a point where I'm saying, "Nicole... Nicole!... Do you want me to take the baby???? Nicole?" I see a little nod, grab the kid, she grabs the pan near her bed and turns loose this lime green stuff like from goastbusters. I turn to the kid and say, "Kid, you have no idea the bullet you just missed." Then she threw up again. Then Mr. Timing comes back in the room. Nicole, better than new, says, "Elliott, I finally did it! Here, wash this out." Shortly after that her brother and his wife showed up and her parents were on the way, so I cleared out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home