my brand new niece
As of 10:32 this morning, I got a brand new niece. Her name is Elizabeth Christine, she weighs 7 pounds 12 ounces, and is 20.5 inches long. Delivered by c-section. By brother is sporting a pink button. My sister-in-law has some brand new stiches. My mom and grandparents are on their way to the hospital to hold the little critter. I have already been. I went within 30 minutes of the birth and me and grandma just pointed through the window at her and talked to my brother. I had to get some pictures so I could do the birth announcement. My mom is taking the prototype to the hospital as we type, and more are rolling off the presses currently. I made a bunch of tiny cakes with the cake pans Rachel gave me for Christmas and sent one to the hospital with a zero on it. Sweet... I suppose I have to add a picture so I will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home