Props to Todd
I have to give Todd credit, I've known him for several years now, and I have to say, it is impossible to challenge his masculenity. We decided recently that we didn't want any more kids and he practically volunteered to get the vasectomy. He did a little research on the internet so he knew what he was getting into, and said, "No sweat, I'm not afraid." You could send him to Sam's to buy a jumbo pack of tampons, he wouldn't flinch. If you put purple princess slippers on his son, if they go missing one day, he'll say, "Where are his favorite purple princess slippers?" If you ask him to put on high heels because it is funny, he's all about the joke. If he needs to pick up something like a ladder, he'll drive the beater blue minivan, couldn't care less. I even caught him having a conversation with another former formula car guy about how minivans are the way to go in terms of hauling kids and gas milage. He's not battling dragons with a sword or anything, but I've never seen such fearlessness.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home