The pinnacle of my aunting career
I was given a very special honor by my nephew yesterday. It needs a little background: My nephew has been having issues with using the potty, ever. He is a mammoth three year old that is on special drugs to make him poop whether he likes it or not because he holds it in. Commonly called in our family, the scissor leg. He is so big, he is in the largest diapers, not cheap, and because of the drug, he poops all day long, so it is costing my brother a fortune in diapers. I had a little talk with my nephew the other day, and I got him to volunteer to sit on the pot. Last night, he specifically requested that I take him to the potty, where, after six thousand hours, he peed on the pot. I thought I had succeeded in a number two because he shot off a couple of farts, but no. However, I do think I should be given some kind of award, I'll be awaiting my invitation to the ceremony in my honor. This is my life.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home