Monday, January 23, 2006

A weekend away

I spent the weekend in KC. I went to a gift mart. It is for retailors only. I'm still getting used to the idea of being a retailor and felt like I had gotten in with forged paperwork, when it was really only Katie that was there with forged paperwork. Perhaps it was because of the company we were with because mostly everyone there was women in their forties on up. I won't try to explain the whole thing, but it is like a mall, only you buy way more stuff, spend way more money, and don't go home with anything because it is all shipped to you weeks later. Well, there is a cash and carry section where we made off with some food items and some jewelry. I bought some crazy ass jewelry. The stones were retardedly big, but quite the eye-catchers. It was the end of the day and I was in the mindset, "Fuck it, I'm buying some big-ass rings." The catalouge I have here is what I will get most of my jewelry out of, and they have everything I want, except for freakishly big rings. In any event, the entire thing was exhausting, and its good to be home. Until Isabella gets up twice and Gabe gets up once in the middle of the night. Dude, can I get some rest around here or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home