Wednesday, February 01, 2006

butts

There are all these cigarette butts in my yard. Right around the spot where I put my trash. There are like a hundred of them. It is like the trash guy is smoking and instead of throwing his butt, I don't know... in the trash, he throws it in my yard. Or like one of my nieghbors is going on a walk, you know, to be healthy, but they decide to light one up before they leave the house and then finish it right as they are coming up to my yard. I don't take kindly to such things.
My mom's neighbor across the street lets his dog out and he shits in everyone else's yards. My mom's neighbor next to her didn't take kindly to it so he collected it and left it on the old doorstep. Ahh, that move is timeless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home