Kicked out of the club
I made up a phrase called, "Kicked out of the club." It is somewhat difficult to describe, but once you've got it, easy to use.Once, a guy was so proud of a picture he took, he wanted to show it to me because he knew I was a photographer. Then he said, "You can have this and pretend like it is yours if you like." I said, "Sorry dude, that would get me kicked out of the club." By the club, I mean the photographer's club. The mythical club that I belong to by calling myself a photographer. This mythical club has rules that one must follow lest one be kicked out of the club. These rules are not necessarily written down anywhere, you just know them, not necessarily for your own clubs, but sometimes for other people's clubs too, so you don't try to provoke someone to break their own rules. So never ask an artist to pretend like your work is theirs because you find yourself to be so awesome, chances are, you aren't as awesome as you think, and there is no way any real artist will do it. Now to make myself abundantly clear, and to amuse myself, I will list things that will get you kicked out of different clubs:
The teacher's club:
Having sex with a student.
The physical therapist's club:
Including hand job as part of "physical therapy"
The good parent's club:
Forgetting kid and leaving them in car for unspecified amount of time, especially in hot or cold weather.
The dog owner's club:
Forgetting to feed dog for 24 hours.
The ice skater's club:
Letting husband type person assault your rival for better shot at gold metal.
The ice skater's judge's club:
Making deal for gold metals for you country.
The former formula car guys club:
Taking your car to Jiffy Lube for an oil change.
Feel free to list your own as you think of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home