Tuesday, March 28, 2006

All your homies in the nunhouse

I dropped off a gift basket at my old highschool a couple of weeks ago to let all my old teachers know that I'm still alive and have opened a store. That only got me one customer, but she's very loyal and I discussed her previously. I also dropped off a bag of goodies especially for Sister MP, because I got such a kick out of her in high school, and because of all the vow of poverty stuff so she can't go buy herself goodies whenever she wants. She has sent me two letters since. One telling me she can't wait to come to the store, and another telling me she hasn't been able to make it in because of a dying friend she is caring for, but that she prays for me every day. So I left her more goodies, in every scent of lotion with the matching shower gel and told her it was for all her homies in the nunhouse. I didn't just want to say it was for her friends, because I didn't want to mean it was for the other teachers, because only one of those punks has bothered coming into my store, I really meant it for the nuns. Even if you aren't Catholic, you have to hand it to the nuns, that is a rough life in a generally thankless job. So to the nuns I say, "You need not shop in my store, I will make sure you smell good and are moisterized free of charge, as a token of my thanks for your years of service. But why say homies you ask? Well, let's face it, that's just something I would say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home