Saturday, March 25, 2006

Workin' Girl

Its Saturday, I'm working at the store. One of my old high school teachers, who at the time, was generally quite the detention giver-outer, but currently has become one of my most loyal shoppers. I don't think anyone has been in as much as her, MAYBE my mom. She brought her daughter in today and told her the next time she was in town she had best be shopping in my store. Hard core. I'm so loving it. I've been dazzling one and all with my awesome boxes. I'm probably supposedly supposed to charge for a box, but right now, I'm dying to get my stuff into all my cool boxes and out into the world, so I give them to one and all.
This old lady came in today. She was at the grocery store across the street and decided to wander over. She got some stuffed animals for her great-grandkids. I had her sample my lotion. She was living and dying our main scent and bought some stuff in that scent. I gave her a letter opener, a pen and a free bottle of perfume in that scent and gift boxed the kid stuff for her, it was like freaking Christmas, she was so happy with the freebies I thought she would start break dancing. I really really really do like to see people leave happy. That lady made my day. Hopefully, I made hers. Now, if someone doesn't ruin my day, I'll be doing good.
This other lady called and had non-buyers remorse. You see, buyer's remorse is when you buy something and get home and wonder what you were thinking. Non-buyer's remorse is when you are at the store and you like something but decide not to buy it because you already spent a lot of money that day or something, and then you get home and you wish you had the object you desire in your hot little hands. So, this lady wasn't even from here, but she left and went back to whatever state and decided that the L. Vain original necklaces with the purple pearls HAD to be hers so she called in her credit card and her mother's address and I'm shipping it to her, I put the hit on her for the matching earrings and she went for it. I don't like to push people, but if you like the necklace that much... seriously, get the matching earrings, they are only $12.
I actually did decent business today. It was mostly all within two hours, but whatever. I'm not paying myself, so you could say I made good profit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home