Friday, March 10, 2006

Grand Opening Eve

Well, today is Friday. Tomorrow is Grand Opening Day. Yesterday Todd stayed home from work because he had the flu, Gabe kinda has it too. Today he decided he was going to go to work and be productive... and get there late and leave early. Gabe threw up this morning, I decided it is way worse to have vomit on the carpet then poo. Vomit smell makes you indeed also want throw up. Chunk was right when he brought that up on the Goonies. I kept my composure though and got it cleaned up. Gabe got like one drop on him and he stunk to high heaven so he got a new outfit too. I've got to keep my crap together so I don't get sick. Tonight is bunco, tomorrow morning is a shower that bleeds into the grand opening. Tomorrow night and into Sunday we will have out of town guests, Monday I'm meeting with a vendor, Wednesday I've got my potters coming to town, Thursday Mom goes to Arizona and Friday Todd goes to Colorado. Grandma has been sick and she takes care of things while mom is out of town. So if I get sick, well, lets say that I'm the sun and everybody else, kids, husband, mom, people that work for me are planets, and without me, everyone will float off into space and freeze to death, to put it one way. Well, that's a bad example. If I get sick, basically, the only one that really gets screwed is me, because everything else will still happen, just without me, or with me only miserable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home