chain saw man... or something
I was on a bit of a photo shoot yesterday, which is a story in itself, but it involved nine of my mom's friends and their dogs. My mom was taking me and the dog home and then returing to the party. On our way to leave, one of the dogs followed us from the backyard. I tried to shoo him back, but he would have nothing of it. His owner was no where to be found. We were out in the country and he just kept getting closer to the road and farther from me until eventually he took off down the road, and I mean TOOK OFF. So I'm all, "Oh, its on bitch..." and took off after him. My mom yelled, "You're never going to catch him!" Such support and confidence. Well, I was running along thinking, 'I'm never going to catch him' and I just started to let up, when I realized that the dog was starting to let up, because he's a house dog and not used to such activity, so I kicked it up a notch and caught him. I went to pick him up, and the son of a bitch started biting. So then I just held him there until my mom drove up. What to say to the moms? "Never going to catch him, huh?" And that folks, is why you wear your running shoes.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home