Monday, May 01, 2006

The Barney Show

Me and Nicole took Cole and Isabella to the Barney Show. Here's the deal, it was at the Fox, which was cool, the kids really got a kick out of the place. When Barney came on stage, Isabella was really excited. She was pointing and yelling "Barney!" Then Barney did a song just standing in front of the curtain. I think all four of us were thinking, "Is this it?" Then BJ and Baby Bop came out and Isabel was excited all over again. Then they did another boring song in front of the curtain. Then they brought out a toybox... and did another boring song. Then they finally opened the curtain, and it was supposed to be a toy factory. I found it to be pretty weak. The two people that worked in the workshop were weak as well. Cole was lost pretty fast, Isabella watched it but she wasn't hanging on every word like the Sesame Street show. We left at intermission and pretended it was over and took the kids to the Science Center. Anyway, I advise against anyone going to the Barney Show ever unless you have a hard core Barney fan. And I mean hard core.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home