Thursday, May 04, 2006

props to Katie's mom

Okay, props to Katie's mom for consistently entering my store, not just saying that she will, and for being inspired by my collages.
Of coarse, after I wrote the last post, I went out and I got these comments,
"Hey, I've been meaning to go in your store..."
and referrring to the children:
"You've got your hands full."
and referring to the squeaky shoes going from out of view to in view:
"I wondered what that sound was..."

I'm freaking dying to hear a pair of squeaky shoes that don't belong to my kids when I'm at the grocery store or something.

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been selling a lot of the shoes?

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

The shoe sales have been picking up considerably lately. Word of mouth is selling them big time. Everyone that buys them has a 'friend' that has them. It is never the ads in the paper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home