Friday, May 26, 2006

the donkey whisperer

First, it was the snake. Now, the donkeys. I was at my mom's the other day, and we were down at the barn. She was in a hurry and needing to leave for golf league, but also needing to move some chicks. Common problem. So we go through this gate to the hallway where the donkeys are, and into the stall where the chicks are and leave Gabe on the other side of the gate. We look back and ask each other, "Can he open that gate?... nah...." We catch the chicks in about 45 seconds then come out of the stall, and there was baby Gabe, in the hallway with the donkeys, standing right in front of them petting their noses, once again without a care in the world and no idea what danger he could potentially be in. And AGAIN I'm left wondering, "How do I let him get into these circumstances?" Note to self, "Never take Baby Gabe to GatorLand."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home