the pregnant cat and ass kickin chicken
So I'm at this photo shoot that I mentioned the other day, on Sunday to be exact. I complement the people on their short tailed cat saying that we used to have one. The husband was all, "Oh my God, she's pregnant, do you want her!?" I'm like "No, but mom will take her." Then I'm all, "Mom, tell him you'll take his cat." Mom: "Yeah, I'll take your cat." So she take the cat home that night and puts her in the barn to make herself at home.Next day me and the kids come to visit. This is the sweetest cat. I even love that it kicked the ass of one of the shih tzus at the party the day before. It followed us into one of the stalls where mom has a chicken and her chicks. You should have seen the show that mother hen put on when she saw that cat. Her wings came swooping up and out like some kind of hawk. The cat was less then impressed by the entire operation. She was only there because she was following us everywhere. One of the ckicks had gotten out and was out for an unspecified amount of time making all kinds of racket. The cat had every oportunity to eat a chick if it wanted. Chickens are ugly and stupid, let me tell ya. Chicks are cute for about three weeks, then they turn ugly overnight.
In any event, mom had the cat for 24 hours before she gave birth. Kittens are really cute but have really sharp claws, the kids will have a tough time holding them. I spent many an hour down in the barn playing with kittens in my day. Good times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home