Monday, May 29, 2006

X3

Just saw X-Men. Gotta say, a lot of surprises there. They were killing a lot of the main characters, a lot of them aren't mutants anymore, and I hear they aren't going to do another one. Granted, I've heard Hallie Barry wasn't going to come back like every time, and yet she always does. I'm sure the last sentence of every negotiation goes like, "Okay fine, give me more money and make my hair different this time." I do know that Hugh Jackman is all about making a Wolverine movie. Considering how much money this bad boy made, I think they shouldn't have to try too hard to get the remaining characters to come back for another, but if they can't... Wolverine it is. I think this has to be my favorite series. I really like Spiderman too, but this is my favorite. Call me old fashioned, but I'm a sucker for an action flick with a lot of special effects.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you stay to see the final scene after the credits?

JP

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

Dude! Now I'm going to have to go see it again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home