Monday, June 12, 2006

Today is Todd's birthday

Todd turns the big 2-9 today. He was going to take off work but then thought better of it since they were really busy. Way to take one for the team.
My family party was for him yesterday. His real party is on Saturday with his family and assorted friends. We decided it was best to have separate parties to keep grandfather away from large groups of people. Todd got some new pants, new shirts, some mad money and a Lowes gift card. I gave him an adorable little clock for his desk at work, adorable, but very manly. I was going to draw him a cool picture of his car, but it turned out to be a crappy picture of his car. Then I was going to give him the next season of Sopranos, but he wasn't all that thrilled with the season before so he didn't want the new season. So all he got was the clock, the tiny adorable clock. I figured I still had another day since today was his birthday so I went out in search of season one of Rescue Me on DVD. All I could find was Season Two. So I bought it anyway and then went online and bought a bunch of books and other crap he wanted and Season one and called it a day. He only cares about getting what he wants, not particularly when, so I've decided I'm not going to care that I missed his birthday since he isn't going to care. I am hosting his birthday party like I always do, is that not enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home