Isabella and the pee pee pants
I decided yesterday to give up on diapers for Isabella, except for at night. Potty training has been going no where fast. She just doesn't care if she pees in her diaper. She even takes it off sometimes and pees in her bed, she doesn't care about that either. She just doesn't mind being wet, which is great, because she is easy going, but sucks when it comes to potty training. I had her in underwear all day yesterday, she didn't even take a nap. All day long I took her to the potty, and all day long she peed in her pants and not the potty. She didn't mind being wet either. She's been able to strip herself naked for over a year now, and she chose to sit in the wet clothes. I thought that this would be the beginning of me being in a mental institution. Today, however, she has not yet peed in her pants, and she has peed in the potty. While I know there will be many a time where she will pee in her pants, nothing beats the occational glimer of hope. Perhaps I should be potty training Buster at the same time. Some kids are potty trained by the time they are two... Not my kids, but still...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home