How a tub of lotion can change your life
The store was dreadful slow yesterday. The only people I had seen were my mom and one of the artists. They both bought stuff, but still. Then after hours of sitting there by myself, here come a woman and her daughter. They looked around the whole store. They worked their way to the back corner and I hear the daughter say, "This is that really great lotion you can't find anywhere." The most common is the 8 oz. glycerine tub, but we have 4 and 1 oz tubs too for those that don't want to pop the $14 for the 8oz. This girl picked out the $35 giant mondo tub that I was forced to get when I opened the account with the company and I was sure I would own until the day I died. I'm still in shock. Then she started to look at rings and picked out this one that I inherited when I got the jewelry case, which is a different story, but it isn't my taste and I also thought I would own it until my death, $40 for a ring and $35 worth of lotion. Not the biggest killing ever and still way slower than any other Saturday, but I still feel like I was on candid camera for some reason. But seriously, it was like the biggest tub of lotion ever. It made my day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home