Thursday, June 15, 2006

two big white ducks

Me and my mom took the kids to the park yesterday, we had my nephew too. The plan was to eat and then feed the ducks. We had some bread to feed the ducks (and geese) we just threw it to them at first. But then that wasn't enough for me. I squatted down and had Isabella held right in front of me and got these two big white ducks to come up and eat right out of our hands. It was crazy. They were quacking the entire time, not real loud, this chattering. We ran out of bread and then I gave them french fries. They really liked that. Isabella got a huge kick out of it. So did I. You don't really think about how strange an animal a duck is until they are right in front of you waddling around doing their crazy talk. Considering 'duck' was Isabella's only word for about six months, she really took this adventure to heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home