Friday, October 13, 2006

The colon blaster

I've put Gabe back on baby food part time. The kid just could not poop. He would go days and then go through a screaming fit... it was just not cool. So now, once a day, as an afternoon snack, I load him up with Gerber vegatables, Isabella too if she's hungry. Now, I only know that he has pooped by the 'knock you off your feet' smell, instead of the screaming. Yesterday we had a double-bagger-must-leave-the-premises-light-a-candle one. This is my life.
The day before, he was kicking around and got some poop goo on his toe. I had to reach for another wipe... he was transfixed on the poop on his toe... and kept saying slowly and calmly... "don't touch it.... don't touch it...." as I gently reached for another wipe while trying not to startle him. Oh such mothering drama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home