Hmm... mold...
Good news, the orchid is still alive and kicking. So are my children. I do not know yet which will be easier to keep alive.I ordered some stuff for Todd for his birthday. It is already shipped and like in Ohio but it isn't supposed to be here until the 13th. Where the hell is it going to be all next week?!?!?! Geez, I could walk there by then.
I went to Wal-Mart this morning. I hate that place. I went with grandma. She is staying at mom's place while mom is in Spain.
Yesterday my grandparents and Elliott came over for lunch. I was less than prepared since I had been gone all morning and I had no food. I made hot dogs on the grill. The dogs were great. I only had three buns. Elliott and Grandpa jumped on them. On Elliott's second hot dog he noticed mold on the bun. Yeah, my bad. He pinched it off and kept eating. Good for him, I guess?
Yesterday morning I went out to Elliott's in-laws to take pictures of Nicole's mom's garden. I got some cow pictures too. Yup, those Deppes are more than just hog farmers. I was taking a picture of a cow licking Olivia's foot when another cow licked my elbow and scared the crap out of me. I looked like such a looser. Nicole said that only one was a licker, apparently there are two. It was crazy. There were like forty cows, all in a real tight herd, right on the other side of the fence, ALL looking at us, curious as can be. I've raised two orphaned calves in my life. But it was like one at a time. It was great, I highly recommend rasing a cow. They are actually very friendly and have great personalities. But yeah, we were getting the stare down big time.
I saw Chad's mom at JCPenney this morning. I couldn't really talk though. I was checking out at the time, the kid that was doing it was new and didn't know what he was doing and my grandma was having to deal with my screaming daughter while the kid was figuring out the register. Anyway, that's my story.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home