Monday, July 25, 2005

I have to make fun of Katie for two seconds

I was just talking to Kaite on the phone. I told her that I was making another sign for Nicole and I proceded to tell her some farm facts. She's all, "Dude, did you know a cow makes like 7 gallons of milk a day?" I'm all, "So you are liking the farm fun facts on my blog?" She's all, "Oh yeah, I read that off your blog." It's nice to know that she filed that under, 'fun facts about cows' instead of 'stupid random crap I read on Stacy's blog'
On the subject of Katie. I had Todd hide some pencils in Katie's car during Cara's wedding this Friday. They were raining down on her as she was driving away. There aren't just any pencils. They are the goofy kiddie ones that say Katie on them that I got from Wal-Mart. There was also a Stacy one. I took a pen and wrote 'was here' on it. She brought it over here and sharpened it. It remains her only sharpened pencil of the 30 something that she owns, that she knows about. I consider it the highest form of complement.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be proud to own and utilize a Stacy "was here" pencil for the rest of my days. oh and good work in those last five years. I would say that's productive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home