Sunday my official family birthday party
My mom calls me the other day and wants to know what cake I want for my birthday. I say chocolate. She says Grandma wants a cheesecake. I say then make a cheesecake, why you callin' me?My mom and grandparents got me a dyson vaccuum for my birthday. She gave it to me a couple of weeks ago. I like it a lot. Hayley said me and Isabella a package. I got it last week, but I'm such a looser I haven't mentioned it yet. Some bath stuff for me, I have a big pimpin' bath tub, have I mentioned that? She got Isabella a duck bowl and a duck book. She eats her oatmeal in it. She is always sure to point the ducks out to me seven thousand times. She likes it way too much. Katie gave me two pairs of shoes. Gotta love that we wear the same size. My brother gave me the movie Hitch. I've been wanting to see that. He has too, he said he wants to borrow it. Aunt Sally gave me a Sienfeld DVD of him doing his act. Todd gave me the first two seasons of Reno 911. So there's the update for Katie and all others who rent from Stacy's DVD Rentals: free to rent, bring them back whenever you get around to it. My grandma took me shopping like two weeks ago. She told me I HAD to pick out two tops, and they had to be from Famous Barr, and I had to pick them out today. So I walked around, Famous really isn't my style, but I found some collared shirts. One white one and one striped one. Grandma threw in an extra striped one. So she got me three total. Aunt Sally gave me a white shirt yesterday that was exactly like the one grandma had bought for me. Apparently grandma had taken her shopping and told her what shirts I liked and forgot that she had bought me the white one. Classic. Can't have too many white shirts, right?
We took all the kids down to the barn yesterday, as we always do. They love it. I was holding Gabe. Nicole had Olivia in a stroller. The guys were chasing Cole and Isabella and mom was feeding the animals. It was 6000 degrees outside. Mom asked Elliott to move some haybales so she could get to them easier. He picked one up and disturbed a nest of bumble bees. We were lucky because normally such a circumstance would have been wasps or hornets, and they sting the shit out of you, but bumblebees talk a big game but aren't big on stinging. So Idiot is jumping out of the hay and into the hallway with the rest of us and swinging at the bees. I crouch down and cover Gabe as best I can. I flip my hair over and its covering my face and his head, then a bee flies in my hair. I didn't move. Elliott comes over, wacks me in the head, the bee comes loose and goes after him. He is through the gate and out the door. I decide to leave too so I follow him out. He is freaking out in the yard. He eventually gives up and hauls ass up the hill through the door into the garage and into the house. I start up to the house too, as does Nicole, who has a bee after her and Olivia. I go in the house and Elliott and standing there shirtless and red from all the mayham out in the heat. He said it followed him all the way into the house. He tore his shirt off and the bee got tangled in it and he ended up killing the bee by jumping up and down on his shirt. Typical.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home