Isabella's birthday
Today is Isabella's 2nd birthday. More exciting for me than her probably. She's been wearing her special mommy-made Elmo #2 Birthday shirt today. We went to the fair. Mostly just Agriland. I took cousin Cole with us. Gabe stayed with my mom and cousin Olivia. It was good times. I made her an Elmo cake. I paid like $12 for this cake pan last year, and hell or high water I'm getting my money out of it at birthday time. We went to my mom's for lunch. I told my mom to check out Isabella's shirt. Mom's all, "Where did you get it?" I'm all, "I painted it with puff paints." Then I watched the look on her face as she went back in time to the puff paint era in my life. She was shocked and amused all at once. We'll be sporting it again during her birthday party on Sunday.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home