Thursday, October 13, 2005

house house house

I just spoke to my realtor AGAIN. She wanted to offer $500 at closing to sweeten the deal since we weren't doing any repairs. Why is it, in life, that if somebody wanted you to give $500 to a stranger you would think they are crazy, but that right now, it is okay to ask me to give them $500 for the sake of $500. We are already popping for the closing itself. So I said no. So she told me to print the page she sent me with the crazy 22 item list on it, cross off the crap they wrote and to write, "Seller will pay for no repairs, Seller will do no repairs." I wanted to add my favorite, "What's up now, bitch?" but decided against since I still think there is a good chance they will buy the house. And that whole thing about being inappropriate...
But I digress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home