Really great ads on TV
I just saw an ad on TV for herpes medication. The ad states that 70% of people that have herpes caught it from a partner that didn't have any simptoms. That is supposed to tell you that this could happen to anyone, not just whores. However, what it says to me, is that 30% of people will have sex with someone, even though they clearly have herpes, which would make them a whore. On a similar note: What's up with all the supposed people that have herpes in the commercials that all look like Abercrombie and Fitch models that like to go camping? And what is up with all the women in the tampon commercials doing cartwheels? When was the last time I was called upon to do a cartwheel? Let me tell you something, whether or not I do a cartwheel, has little to do with whether or not I'm wearing the right brand of tampon, and more to do with 99.9% of society never ever needing or wanting to ever do a cartwheel.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home