Let me paint you a picture
It is Tuesday morning, 9:05. My sister-in-law has a c-section scheduled at 9:00. This will be her third baby in four years. We don't know the sex yet, however, everyone has an opinion. My brother is sure that it is a boy and has been putting money on it left and right. I think it is a girl. Because at bunco one night they did the needle and thread trick and that said that it was a girl, and since no one knows the ultrasound results, that seems as good a thing as any to put my money on, although I didn't put any money on it. In any event, my own little darlings are playing in Isabella's room with the door closed. I peeked under the door. Isabella was playing with the little people village and Gabe was turning the light on and off over and over again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home