Sunday, January 15, 2006

Senior pictures

I've done two senior pictures since I've been back. The story for both is that the moms were friends of family and the guys didn't want the pictures taken at all. Both guys when forced into the photo situation, then required many props and wardrobe changes. The first needed his tractor, then his dog with his cows in the background, one with his girlfriend, and at least three different outfits. This one yesterday, we went twenty miles away to a log cabin get away house of a friend of theirs. The kid required a deer head, his gun, and his bow. There were also four wardrobe changes. First of all, I don't mind the props and wardrome changes, whatever man, do your thing, if this is how you want to be remembered, cool, go with it. However, I do find humor in that they supposedly didn't want to do it in the first place. This last guy was a natural. He didn't even need to be posed. He set up all his stuff and then struck the perfect pose every time. I caught him in a perfect moment when he wasn't paying attention and it is my favorite photo I've taken in a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home