Friday, February 03, 2006

Kevin Arnold

Whenever I feel like I'm having a crappy day, I like to think of Kevin Arnold. He was the character in the Wonder Years for all those who are rusty on their TV trivia. I hope everyone watched that show because I think it was the most realistic show ever. I mean it was great enough that I got a view into this whole different era that I knew nothing about, but Kevin was the symbol of everyone everywhere. Sometimes things go your way, and sometimes they don't. Life doesn't work like some perfect little storybook, and niether did that show. So if you are having a crappy day, roll with the punches, that's what Kevin would do. That's what Fred Savage would do too, some shows are hits, some aren't, you move on to make another sitcom.

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of other sitcoms, Fred Savage is a new one called Crumbs where he plays a gay son in a "dysfunctional family". Has anyone seen this. I haven't, but I kind of want to just to see if he is any good as an adult actor.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

He has been in another sitcom as an adult. It was kind of like The Office. It was okay, but got cancelled pretty quick. He's done some TV movies and was a rapist on SVU. He was a rapist on the TV movie too. Dude, we know you don't want to be Kevin Arnold, but seriously, do you want to be rapist guy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home