Tuesday, February 07, 2006

my fingers hurt

I've framed like a million pictures and I have a million more to go. Taking all those frames apart and putting them back together is really making my fingers hurt.
I met with one of my new workers at the store yesterday. I've spoken with her several times at the old store where she used to work. One of my mom's friends owned that store but she is retiring and shutting things down so that freed her up. Her name is Virginia. She is 70 something I'm guessing. I like her. She has opinions and she shares them. I don't like it when people just nod and mutter and you know they have something to say but choose not to. I know where Virginia stands. She said she liked my bathroom because the one at the old store was one step up from an outhouse. My bathroom is pretty nice. I popped for the ceramic tile. I even put fancy soap in it. The whole store totally has the new look and feel to it, Virginia liked that too, who wouldn't? My store is a lot smaller so it will be easier to run with one or two people. And harder for people to shoplift. You think butts in my yard piss me off, wait until someone steals from me. Its all fun and games until I catch your ass on tape. Fun and games I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home