Being the stay at home mom
I was guilty about going to work once a week and slightly compromising my stay at home mom status. However, I realized that I wasn't taking away my kids' mom, I was giving them their father. Todd used to run errands, cut the grass, go work on a car, do anything to get out of the house on Saturdays. Now, his job is the kids. He has taken it pretty seriously, and since it is once a week, he avoids mommy burnout. He takes them to the park and plays with them, feeds them, puts them down for a nap. They get so much more daddy time now. They see enough of me. I get to go be a grown up and schmooze with the townspeople. I have fun at the store on Saturdays. I'm looking forward to another wacky wild day tomorrow. Whatever will the day bring?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home