Thursday, April 13, 2006

I've totally been meaning to...

EVERYONE always says, "I've totally been meaning to go to your store...."
I was just there today talking with Sandy, one of my employees, and she said EVERYONE tells her the same thing. It kills her just as much as me because she wants to see the store do well and she is also frustrated on the slow days, and just as many people know she works there as I own the place, so yeah, same story, different person. So about an hour later, I'm talking to a cop about these people that insist on parking in my lot, he's going to write me an offical looking note to tell them not to park there anymore. So after that business is done he says, "So how's business going?" I tell him good but slow. Then he says, "I've totally been meaning to come in..." Internally, I say "DUDE!" But I gave him a pitch about Mother's Day coming up, he seemed thankful for the reminder. I'll know him if I see him, I think I'll see him eventually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home