Monday, April 24, 2006

How annoyed am I by snakes?

This is the question of the day. I saw one of my nieghbor's dogs crawl under their fence so I went over to tell them about it. When I stepped out the front door, I was met by a fairly large snake. It was sitting there with its head pulled up off the ground. I was like, "What is this? A fucking cobra?" Alas, it is not a cobra, but I told it to "Git on otta here." Then I followed it because I apparently don't have shit else to do. It lives in a hole right up against my house. So the question of the day is: "Do I try to get rid of the snake?" I cannot help but be slightly amused by it, but on the other hand, chances are it will have babies and those bastards are going to be all over the place. There is already a bunch of snakes behind the house, now in the front of the house too? I don't know about all this malarky.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Wes Raine said...

Not to make light of the situation, but at least they aren't snakes on a plane.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

I know all about snakes on a plane, and I do not believe that the snake was put there by the mob to kill me.

Todd said that there appeared to no longer be a mole problem and he gave credit to the snake. I've decided not to get rid of the snake but if my life turns into a sequel called, "Snakes in a house" then I will have to take action.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home