Wednesday, April 26, 2006

its a full moon you know...

I spoke with my accountant today. It is usually 10% accounting convo and 90% talking about our kids and whatever else. I commented about how my kids were driving me absolutly crazy today, just hanging on me, pulling on me, whining, non-stop. She said hers were like that too. She said her two year old was driving her crazy all night. Then she said, "Well, its a full moon you know..." I tend to not believe in such things, but these kids are acting like crazy people, and if the disappearance of the full moon spells an end to it, then I'm a believer.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to go all Teen Wolf on you with the full moon, but when my Mom worked on the stress unit she SWORE by the full moon theory. No question, the crazies got even crazier, like clockwork. KQ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home