Do you have to poop?
I was in charge of the kiddies yesterday at my mom's house. That would include my two and my nephew. He is currently wearing underwear, but he refuses to poop in the pot. Which is funny for me, until I am in charge of him. Then every three minutes you are saying, "Do you have to poop?" and he says no, but I know that he is lying because he has his face pressed up against the barn grunting, or he is doing the patented 'scissor leg' because he is trying to hold it in. Elliott has been throwing the underwear away like diapers. Not that my kid is much better. At least she doesn't take her clothes off and poop on the floor anymore. She refuses to pee or poop on the pot at all. She will sit on it, but she won't go. I don't know if she doesn't have to go at that very second, or if she is torturing me. School starts in August, I've got some work to do.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home