Katie Holmes
I have to say, that I relate to Katie Holmes. We are the same age, she was raised in the midwest, she was raised Catholic. I don't think I'm alone in feeling like I relate to her and to a degree, feeling sorry for her, even though she has asked for no one's pity. I do believe that we make our own decisions in life, and have no one to blame but ourselves, but at the same time, if the day has not yet come, I'm sure it will, Katie will wake up one day and wonder what has happened to her life. What started as a fun romance with one of the most famous men in the world as a rebound from her broken engagement, has turned into having an illigitimate child, becoming a Scientologist and being stalked by the media. I'm sure when she once pictured bringing her new baby home from the hospital, she never imagined needing decoy vehicles. I'm sure she would love to take her baby on a nice walk around the neighborhood, but we all know what would happen then. Well Katie, you have made your bed, and now you must lie in it, perhaps a nice vacation in Nebraska this summer is just what the doctor ordered.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home