Knowing everybody
I was at Frick's last week with Todd's mom when I ran into Kenny again. I told Phileta that I knew his kids since kindergarden I still keep in touch with them. She said something like, "Yeah I'm sure you do." Then she made fun of me for the email that I sent out telling people I updated my webpage because there was so many names it was sent to. Is this a bad thing now? Am I not supposed to keep up with people? Is this worthy of a snicker? Shall I start trimming the people that I talk to? I guess the people that I've known the longest have got to go first. So I can't talk to any of you any more, except maybe Wes because I've only known him for like 3 or 4 years. So Wes, you can stay. Katie, the last 21 years have been nice, but our friendship is clearly a fax paus, you know too much dirt on me anyway. Everyone else, its been nice knowing you, but I've clearly got too many friends that I've known for way too long.It'll be tough going into Frick's and pretending I don't know Kenny anymore...

1 Comments:
Excuse me, if you think that you can just blacklist me like that you have another thing coming. Let me at this...monster-in-law, I'll show her what old freind loyalty if...(Todd, if you read this, I am just kidding, don't be offended:)
Post a Comment
<< Home