Saturday, June 04, 2005

One word... Dyson

I went to Elliott's last night for some kiddie play time fun. They have a sandbox and at one point Isabella was throwing sand up in the air and rubbing it in her hair. Then I figured it couldn't get much worse so I put her in their kiddie pool that Elliott was filling. It was crazy slippery and Isabella got soaked from falling. She was a walking disaster. I'm sure they got some sand in their house even though we tried to stay outside. I apologized/snickered about all the sand to Elliott. Earlier we had been talking about them stealing Nicole's parents' new vacuum. Elliott's response, "One word, Dyson." Nicole's mom is going to rue the day she lent it out to "the house of sand and cat hair." I hear those Dyson's are pretty awesome, I might have to get me one of those...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home