spider vs. butterfly
Let's say you are sitting outside with a group of your friends. A butterfly lands on your arm, you say, "look guys, a butterfly! Isn't this great?"Let's say instead of a butterfly, you see a hairy spider crawl onto your arm, you jump up and slap at it and start cursing.
I had a spider on my arm the other day. I freaked out. When I was done freaking out I thought of this spider vs. butterfly thing. It didn't seem fair. But then again, it also isn't fair if I'm minding my own business and a spider comes up and bites me. Why are you biting me? Are you going to eat me? Am I threating you? What about the butterfly that is minding its own business and flys into a spiderweb and gets eaten? That's a bummer of a day. So to the spiders I say, "Stay off of my arm and quit eating the butterflies."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home