Finally with nothing to do
For the first time in a while, I have nothing on my calendar to do today. I'll probably go take some more church pictures today. I'm preparing a new display. I think the townsfolk with like it. If I don't take pictures, then I will go buy frames for the pictures. Something picture related.My brother wears this shirt with big balck and yellow stripes on it. I comment every time I see it, which is a lot. Nicole also wears the some t-shirt all the time but I know she has ten copies of it because it is a fair shirt, I've only said something once, she knows she wears the same t-shirt every day and doesn't care/thinks its funny. Elliott cries like a baby when I make fun of his shirt. He gave me hell for breathing growing up, and now if I make fun of him for anything, he goes into the fetal position. I don't know if he's lost his edge, or never had it. In any event, I've got some time to make up for, so he had better not wear his favorite shirt around me anymore. If he would pull his head out of his butt, he would realize I wear the some two shirts all the time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home